Friday, July 17, 2009

Attention to Miss Dia

I'm Khadijah bte Mahsan from class JBD1D1.. I'm from Pasir Gudang and live in Taman Air Biru, not far from your place i guess..I was born on 3rd August at my home I live right now.. interesting is it.. My father passed away about 18 years ago.. I was a PG1 student.. I love cat but unfortunately my mother never allowed me to have a cat.. then she gave me a fish as my pet.. Actually, I had a cat long time ago.. its name is Tomy and i guess its already gone because i never seen its since my mother threw him away at the wet market..

I got A2 on my English in SPM... But I'm not really talk in English.. I really want to talk in English but I never do that, maybe bcoz of people around me never talk in English so why I should do that.. my mother is an English teacher, she talk English with me rarely but she always help me to do an essay.

I hope that I can improve myself in English whether in writing or speaking..

5 comments:

  1. i'm sorry to hear that. my brother passed away when i was 13 so i guess i know that feeling.
    anyway, speaking is almost everyone's problems in my class. that's why i want you to use english when you talk to me. how long are you going to hide yourself and run away when you have to use english? if they don't speak in english, speak to me because i use english

    ReplyDelete
  2. my pleasure..
    you really like bittersweet, don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I like their song..
    but I'm not their fanatic fan...
    Do you like bittersweet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i only know the band. i'm not sure abuot their songs.haha..but i like disagree though. their previous songs are so great and i think estranged is doing well also (err..i said that because i like andy blush blush)

    ReplyDelete